19 October, 2020

Indiabulls - Malegaon blasts connection: RVS Mani's letter to HM Amit Shah

20th May, 2019

Sir,

I am the author of the book titled "Myth of Hindu Terror". I am a former officer of the Government of India who had worked in different Ministries and Departments, which includes a tenure as Under Secretary in the Internal Security Division of Ministry of Home Affairs. In the above book I have captured the manipulations of some of the political leaders during my period for furthering the false narrative of Hindu Terror.

On 3.5.2019 a discussion on Hindi Version of my book was held in Bhopal. In the said event Shri Sangle one of the Advocates of Sadhvi Pragya ji met me. Later on 14.5.2019 he had visited my residence and sought to know certain details regarding the prosecution sanction issued. I had guided him to obtain a model copy of the sanction from the same court which I had given regarding a different case, which I believe he made efforts to obtain on 15.5.2019. 

On 16.5.2019 while I was coming out after performing Pradhosha Puja, at Sree Vinayaka Temple located in AB Block Sarojni Nagar, New Delhi at about 8.10 PM this incident happened. While walking toward the main road, Sree Vinayaka Mandir Marg, just opposite to AB 845 (The house in under demolition) one gentleman called me out. Since redevelopment project is going on there is a dark spot. He identified himself as from India Bulls. But what he said was surprising. He told me not to guide Shri Sangle or any other person on this Malegaon case. He said that not to advise anyone on prosecution sanction or infirmities in it. Further he also said that their man is going to be DGP Maharashtra shortly and this issue could affect his appointment as DGP. He further told me that they purchased Sandesh. I replied that I do not take sweets because of high sugar. Without further responding I walked towards my car. This person was extremely polite, persuasive and dignified. 

However, I did inform one of my lawyer friends.

After further research from my team, I have been informed that Sandesh is not any sweet, but he is lawyer for NIA. Further, they have advised me that although the demeanour of the person was polite, dignified etc. I should not take this at face value and that I should inform the police. 

Kindly take note of this and take appropriate action in this regard. 

Yours faithfully, 

R.V.S Mani

No comments: